PwC understand the impact our work can have on our stakeholders, the capital markets and the communities in which we operate. That's why we're committed to being transparent about how the PwC network is organised and governed, and the high standards that we expect all PwC firms to follow.
Over 276,000 people in 157 countries
From Beijing and Sydney, to London and Nairobi, to New York and São Paulo and beyond, you'll find our people in virtually every corner of the world. And while we come from many different places, we have our purpose in common. As technology continues to change our world, we are focused on upskilling our people to prepare them for the digital world of tomorrow.
. IT GRC Service Manager provides a single point of contact for key stakeholders and program leaders to engage with any operational insight, program updates, and internal representation for each regional area. The incumbent proactively monitors different IT GRC work streams and queues to alert key stakeholders of potential delays and predict potential impacts to project teams based on agreed upon priorities.
The IT GRC Service Manager will have a comprehensive understanding of the IT GRC service catalog. The Service Manager will also possess a proven track record in enabling the delivery of information security solutions for a region, territory, special program, practice area, and/or clients, and particularly the ability to ensure on-boarding to multiple information security services, in order to further reduce the attack surface for PwC. The Service Manager will function as a peer to stakeholders to include CISOs, BISOs, and Program Leads, enhancing their ability to understand process changes, as well as leverage and on-board to IT GRC capabilities and services.. Requisitos:
- Proactively building strong working relationships within assigned customer’s organization.
- Interface with stakeholders internal and external to NIS and their teams, acting as a first point of contact for IT GRC services and ensuring on-boarding to all appropriate IT GRC services.
- Coordinate across multiple managed IT GRC and NIS service teams to ensure consistency and connectivity.
- Partners closely with leaders of the IT GRC core services areas to maintain an understanding of current services and envisioned capabilities.
- Manage progress against milestones, escalations, adherence to project scope and requirements as well as client expectations.
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.