Cona Consultores is looking for talents to work as Wireless Engineer with English knowledge in an important telecommunication company.
Key Activities and Responsibilities:
· Support ticket tracking and resolution.
· Create and respond to support tickets submitted by customers in accordance with the SLA.
· Proactively update support tickets and communicate issue status to applicable customer.
· Have good customer service skills and solve technical problems in E2E manner.
· Updating support documents and knowledge base so customers can try to fix problems themselves.
· Work well across all departments, including Customer Support, Product Management, Engineering and Sales.
· Identify customers concerns and critical problems based on customer interaction;
· On-call duty.
Required Skills and Aptitudes:
· Excellent soft skills - ability to interact with clients
· Strong communication and presentation skills
· Strong customer management skills
· Ability to work independently
· Positive, energetic personality with a drive to succeed
· Self-learning oriented attitude
· Graduated or in the last year of Telecommunications/Electronic Engineer
· Experience in Telecom industry (Nice To Have)
· Familiar with GSM BSS, WCDMA RAN, LTE eRAN will be a plus
· Basic Knowledge of Wireless Product and Network planning and optimization;
· Basic Knowledge BTS,BSC, eNodeB, installation, operation and maintenance;
· Basic knowledge of IP network and OSS;
· Basic knowledge on Wireless network Design and planning concepts;
· More than 1 year work experience in system Carrier or telecommunication will have priority
· Proficiency in English