Chevron is one of the world's leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. Chevron explores, produces and transports crude oil and natural gas; refines, markets and distributes fuels and other energy products; manufactures and sells petrochemical products; generates power; and develops future energy resources. Chevron values integrity, trust, diversity and ingenuity.
The Chevron Business Support Center (BASSC), located in Buenos Aires (Puerto Madero), Argentina, is accepting online applications for the position of Senior Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP). Successful candidates will join the BASSC Human Resources Team.
The HRBP manages and delivers a wide variety of HR business-related activities and services related to enhancing organizational performance, employee development and Organizational Capabilities to client base.
· Leads and follows up local client base HR agenda building based upon anticipated needs of the client, driving for clear agreements on actions and/or next steps.
· Coordinates and acts as liaison with local relevant HR member (Payroll, TR, L&D, ER & Expat, and On Site Medical Service), as well as Corporate HR, to ensure HR services are delivered to client base.
· Facilitates routine discussions between employees and/or supervisors; handles discipline and employee complaint cases using basic knowledge of conflict resolution principles and tools. Employee Complaint Investigation, monitoring and resolution (and grievances)
· Provides data analysis, reporting and tracking for applicable activities such as pay determination and talent management processes
· Provides HR counsel into business planning, budgeting and metrics of the business
· Engages with leadership team in identifying staffing requirements based on business needs.
· Conducts interviews, prepares salary analysis and recommendations for new employees and conducts job offers to successful candidates
· Partners with managers, team leaders and L&D in identifying, developing and implementing learning and development solutions for client base.
Required experience and qualifications: