For important Pharmaceutical Multinational Company, we are looking for an HR Service Center Analyst
The search is aimed at graduated professionals or advanced students of Human Resources, Labor Relations or Related Careers, with a minimum of 3 years of experience in Human Resources Shared Services Centers for LATAM.
Whoever holds the position, will aim to provide support to LATAM's internal clients on the administrative processes of Human Resources, the monitoring, and management of needs through the attention tickets systems, emails, and telephone calls.
• Reception and resolution of a wide range of request of employees and managers, through telephone calls and emails.
• Processing of different types of requirements such as hirings, organizational changes, salary changes, certificates, licenses, benefits, retirement, etc.
• Participation in integration projects with other countries in the region from the point of view of the Human Resources Shared Services Center.
• 3 years of experience in HR Service Centers at the LATAM level (Mandatory)
• Experience in customer management through ticket management systems (Mandatory)
• Advanced command of the English language (Mandatory)
• Intermediate knowledge of the Portuguese language (Desirable)
• Who holds the position must have availability to work at Munro, North Zone.
• Must be available to work from 9:00am - 6:00pm