For international company located North GBA, we are looking for a HR Professional with +3 years of relevant experience in hard and soft issues.
• working closely with various departments, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures
• recruiting staff, which involves developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, interviewing and selecting candidates
• preparing staff handbooks
• advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits
• negotiating with staff on issues relating to pay and conditions
• administering payroll and maintaining employee records
• planning and sometimes delivering training, including new staff inductions
• analysing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
• Bachelor’s degree in HR, Bachelor in Administration or equivalent experience.
• Experience with Microsoft Office.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Proficient English skill (Must)
• Preference Portuguese speaken
• Preference ever worked in multiple culture company, and good at coordination among diversity.
If you are interested, please send your resume in English indicating gross salary