We seek an experienced HR Manager to join our Manufacturing Site in Pilar, Buenos Aires. You will act as a Human Resources Business Partner to line plant managers, manufacturing, logistics, among other relevant internal clients and will provide guidance on employee relations issues, administration, compensation, and talent management.
Your responsibilities include:
• Manage local employee relations issues, ensure union negotiation execution, partnering with Legal as appropriate.
• Effectively work with line management in planning for and meeting business goals and objectives. Demonstrate ability to understand how the business operates at a fundamental level and partner with business team members to implement these solutions.
• Partner with the business and HR team on recruitment, people development, and retention issues.
• Lead or participate in talent reviews, calibration reviews and performance management where appropriate.
• Drive annual performance management process and educate colleagues on career development tools.
• Lead local execution of business and corporate HR initiatives through effective change management.
• Ensure legal compliance and mitigate the Company’s risk by having a robust understanding of relevant employment laws and follow agreed processes.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or any related field.
• 5+ years' experience in Human Resources, focused on dealing with Unions.
• Advanced level of English.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal relationship skills.