BA Logic. is a B2B tech company located in Buenos Aires, Argentina dedicated to creating customized software development for the international market. We are currently looking for a help desk technician to join our team.
As help desk technician you’ll be a part of a qualified multidisciplinary team, that provides assistance to customers on questions and problems relating to the installation, setup, configuration and functionality of our remote access and virtualization solutions.
- Analyze users problems and provide technical assistance over the phone, email, and chat providing a world-class customer experience
- Document issues and solutions – Create service tickets for incidents - Follow up incidents with the clients and the development team.
- Testing outcoming builds and reporting bugs.
- Advanced English language skills.
- Basic understanding of networking, TCP/IP, and server operating systems (Windows 7, 10 and Windows Server 2012, 2016, 2019).
- Process oriented
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Self-driven and proactive
- Quick learner, organized and knowledgeable problem-solver
- Excellent customer service skills
- Reside in CABA
- Can operate independently or with minimal daily supervision, acts with a sense of urgency.
- Strong work experience in a similar technical role, or technical support role highly desirable.
This is a full-time position with the hours of Monday to Friday from 12:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
We offer a competitive salary, medical insurance (Osde), and an excellent working environment.
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.