• 3+ years of Software development experience.
• Experience to work in Agile Project Management & development methodology.
• Good understanding of Web front-end technologies and frameworks, such as JQuery, WebSocket, data binding, HTML5, and CSS3.
• Experience leading the architecture and implementation of consumer-facing software from concept to production.
• Build high-level user interfaces.
• Thorough understanding of React and its core principles, also experience with with popular React workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
• Experience creating, optimizing, and integrating Application Programming Interface (API) calls; background in API development preferred.
• Design application frameworks for use across multiple products.
• Advanced or intermediate English proficiency.