At Globant, we dream and build Digital Journeys that matter to millions of users. We create a deeper relationship with the users by delivering memorable experiences that are personalized. We do that by leveraging engineering, design and innovation with our own industry-leading practices, like our Agile PODs and specialized Studios.
We want you to join us in creating these journeys for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and yourself!) stay relevant.
Are you seeking for your first job experience in a multinational company?
We are looking for a Facilities Analyst to join our offices in Buenos Aires.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Handles requests relating to buildings and grounds and can consist of light plumbing, electrical work, painting and all around “handyman” tasks.
- Monitors computerized heat, ventilation and air conditioning system (HVAC), schedules and monitors calls for service.
- Coordinates and oversees applicable facility, grounds and maintenance upkeep.
- Initiates planned maintenance programs for a variety of office equipment.
- Ensuring the building meets health and safety requirements and that facilities comply with legislation.
- Develops and oversees space modifications and/or acquirement for the company.
- Responds to facility issues during and after business hours.
- Planning best allocation and utilisation of space and resources for new buildings, or re-organising current premises.
- Oversees the coordination of building space allocation and layout.
- Assist with budgets and schedules facility modifications, including cost estimates
- Is aware and oversees the annual budget.
- Ensures Safety and Security.
- Assists with negotiations with vendors for services, pricing, equipment and assests
- Serves as liaison with and monitors performance of vendors i.e.: custodial, security, HVAC, plumbing, electrical, off-site warehouse landlords.
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.