Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world.
We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum.
Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. It's time for you to Make It at Mondelēz International.
Mondelēz International is looking for vacancy: External Communications Associate Manager
- Develop and share with the journalists and media stories of the company aligned with our global reputation platforms.
- Develop creative and attractive content to interact with the media (press releases, infographics, messages, Q&A, social media material).
- Prepare multimedia and print communication materials, such as videos, infographics, brochures, in line with the needs.
- Implement activities related to the media.
- Run media monitoring. Track and measure external communication efforts.
- Work with the Internal Communications team to spread the positive media coverage among employees.
- Review marketing materials, to ensure their alignment with the MDLZ reputation.
- Integrate regional teams or projects, such as rounds to share best practices.
- Complete university studies in Social Communication, Public Relations, Journalism and related careers.
- Previous experience in external communication areas: 5 to 7 years.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (Spanish and English).
- Wide network of contacts with journalists - specialized media and commercial areas.
- Guidelines of external communications understanding.
- Ability to manage the media scenario and build relationships with journalists and opinion leaders.
- Communication channels expertise, including social media.
- Creative writing and storytelling skills.
- Crisis/risk management.
- Organizational capacity, priority setting, problem solving and work under pressure.
- Essential: decisive and efficient person, open to changes and with a positive attitude.
Mondelēz International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelēz International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelēz International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.