Our client, a Startup New York based, is in search of an Engineering Manager.
The Purpose of the position is to focus on building their platform that helps people start, launch and operate a home service business by providing owners with tools, content, training and other resources.
· Hire and recruit six engineers to develop best-in-class procedures ensuring quality standards are met and maintained.
· Collaborate on the product roadmap to serve customers and drafting product documents and plans. Understand and collaborate on product roadmap with product & marketing teams.
· Define and analyze KPIs, both input and output metric frameworks, that inform the success of our tooling and training products
· We’re looking for someone who has experience building a 0-1 product, even if it’s a new product within a larger company.
· High-energy individual who is driven to succeed – by business objectives but also the mission of the organization, and via teammates and colleagues
· 5+ years in engineering management at a lean / agile organization, experience with remote is a plus.
· Ability to attract and close senior candidates, strong existing network that is ready to follow an inspiring leader