Her/His mission will be to lead the EHS processes reporting to local Director and headquarters.
The main responsibilities will be;
· Lead the processes of continuous improvement in Occupational Health, Safety & Industrial Hygiene and industrial Environment (waste treatment, garbage, water and effluents)
· Budget management of health, security and environmental areas
· Investigate and report accidents / incidents, identifying their causes, proposing corrective / preventive actions and supporting the expansion to similar areas / processes, as well as to prepare and maintain statistics of accidents / incidents, risk analysis, identification of unsafe conditions / acts, etc
· Coordinate and develop health, safety and environmental team, fire brigade and other teams in routines and specific projects in all regional sites | 15 Technicians & professionals
· Coordinate the management system of health, safety and environmental through the creation, support, maintenance and improvement of documentation / registers related to the management system of health, safety and environmental including permits, licenses and other legal documents;
· Identify and ensure full compliance to keep legislation, health, safety and environment standards and stakeholder demands up to date, monitoring their compliance in the various areas of the company;
· Inspect the company's areas, facilities and equipment, observing working conditions to mitigate potential risks as well as follow-up and execute health, safety and environmental audits / inspections in addition to monitoring labor inspections and insurance inspections
· Participate in the identification and evaluation of aspects and impacts & hazards and risks in all the sites of the region
· Lead simulations considering the scenarios defined in the emergency plan and performing its periodic updating
· Conduct and provide training for the internal public (employees, third parties, contractors, visitors, others) related to health, safety and the environment;
· Report health, safety and environmental performance for the respective corporate areas.
· Collaborate with the EHS strategy, advising, controlling and making improvements proposal in the matter
· Propose specific improvement actions concerning prevention and safety in work environment
Essential Requirements | Mandatory
· Bachelor or engineering degree in Safety and Hygiene (Professional Enable Title)
· Experience of at least 5 years in multinational manufacturing, chemical, automotive, iron and steel companies, among others.
· Availability to periodical travels
· Advanced level of English (mandatory) and Portuguese (desirable / differential)
· Advanced Microsoft Office skills and management software.
· Knowledge and application of lean manufacturing methodologies, six sigma, among others
· Knowledge of legislation applicable to health, safety and the environment
· Knowledge in methodologies of continuous improvement and process management
· Strong Leadership Skills
It is offered: