Retently is seeking an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Specialist to help us in our overall marketing efforts. The mission of this position is to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion: creating and executing the company’s digital marketing strategy with the goal of driving customer engagement and revenue increases.
You are well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles, and tactics. Your responsibility will be to develop and manage the online customer acquisition and retention campaigns through a creative, but analytical, testing, and optimization approach.
The main goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will help our reputation and growth.
1) online marketing strategy (develop & execute)
2) tactics to drive traffic, conversion & customer retention (manage)
3) product brand (maintain & up-to-date)
- Develop and execute an online marketing strategy, focused on driving revenue and profitable campaigns.
- Oversee all new customer acquisition campaigns, customer retention, and traffic-driving campaigns, including but not limited to display advertising, search marketing (SEO and SEM), email, affiliate marketing, retargeting, and social marketing.
- Manage and execute tactics to drive traffic, conversion, and revenue while constantly assessing, challenging, and improving the acquisition tactics.
- Analyze campaign performance data and create internal reporting to inform overall performance.
- Work closely with the management, analytics, creative, technology, and third party teams to align strategies and build for future growth.
- Build, deliver, and allocate monthly/campaign budgets and forecasts.
- Proven experience in digital marketing (HubSpot, Mailchimp, Google Analytics, Pay-per-click campaigns, A/B Testing, Market Analysis, Traffic Analysis, Diagnostics)
- BSc/BA in marketing, communications or equivalent
- Experience successfully managing a budget (manage timelines, deliverables, etc.) to drive core KPIs
- 3+ years of online marketing/media planning experience.
- English language proficiency – C1/2 level
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.