Intern Duties and Responsibilities
The Influencer Marketing intern will be responsible for researching, contacting, negotiating and closing deals with Conntent creators.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Outreach and network with influencers and agencies.
Negotiate competitive Fees to deliver on our Client's KPI
Follow up and implementations of the assets.
Track, measure, analyze trends and customer preferences.
Intern Requirements and Qualifications
- High school degree or equivalent; must be enrolled in an accredited university/college program.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Must be 18 years of age
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (Portuguese is a Plus)
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
Disclaimer: Job description is not a complete list of duties. The candidate may and/or will be required to perform other functions as asked by management.
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.