As an Azure DevOps Engineer, you will contribute the design, implementation, and deployments of Azure cloud-based applications in their software.
Some responsibilities may include implementing CI/CD pipelines with Azure DevOps, creating proof-of-concepts, and working closely with stakeholders to ensure all projects are running smoothly
* Implement, manage and monitor environments in Azure
* Design and implement automated processes for provisioning, testing, deployment and management of environments
* Develop and refine internal DevOps processes
* Enable multi-tenant solutions
* Collaborate with QA and software engineers to enhance our software development cycle, automate pre-release integration and end-to-end testing, and incorporate post-release regression testing
* Solid experience with cloud-based deployment, configuration, administration, and troubleshooting
* Experience with the Microsoft Azure cloud environment.
* Experience with industry-standard tools for infrastructure monitoring, application performance monitoring, visualization, and alerting.
* Experience with Terraform/Azure DevOps
* Proficient automation skills using a combination of scripting and third-party tools
* Familiar with Function and Logic Apps
*BA in computer science or similar field/equivalent.
* Previous working experience as a Cloud engineer 1-3 years and at least 6 months working on Azure
* 1-3 years’ experience with Deployment Pipelines
* 1-3 years’ experience with Virtual Networks (VPC/VNET)
* Familiarity with Serverless
* 1-3 years of Python
* Strong analytical skills and problem-solving aptitude
* Attention to detail
* A self-starter with DevOps skills
- 100% Remote work.
- Salary in USD.