Our client founded his company in 2012 with one sole goal in mind: to help other companies grow by augmenting their teams. We’re thinking one step ahead and imagining how smart organizations will distribute their workload across remote team members in the next few years. No more commuting. No more delays. No more office outfits. Just coffee, Slack and programming.
Our main focus is to help you easily boost and augment your teams with high-quality remote engineers at competitive rates, without losing traceability of their work.
● Produce high quality, performant, testable code.
● Review pull requests and provide constructive feedback.
● Help define technical strategy and architecture.
● 5+ years of professional web application development experience.
● Proficient in Ruby.
● Phoenix / Elixir are a nice to have.
knowledge). You will be expected to touch some Frontend.
● Strong database fundamentals and experience with MySql or Postgresql.
● This opening is ONLY FOR RESIDENTS OF ARGENTINA.
● Salary in dollars.
● Mixed WFH/Office schedule in CABA.
● Fully-remote schedule if you are located far from CABA.
● English classes.
● Monthly LAN parties!
● Excellent relaxed work environment.
● We don’t micromanage, we trust in you.