IT Resources is looking for a Frontend Developer to join a team of an important lab.
Reviews stories for understanding, sizing and task breakdowns. Commits to a set of tasks at each Sprint. Clarifies assumptions, constraints, alternatives, and implications to the customer in order to help prioritize the features Identifies impediments (blockers) in a timely manner Designs and codes features (within project guidelines) Demonstrates work results to the Product Owner and stakeholders at the Sprint Demo (Review)
•Bachelor degree in IT or related
•HTML 5, CSS 3, Angular 2+ IONIC, APACHE CORDOVA, API REST, Bootstrap, Css/Sass, Protactor Jasmine, Karma, GIT
Jenkins, Adobe Analytics, Apple APNs, Google FMC.
· Full time employment contract with IT Resources.
· First class Medical coverage.
· Homeoffice, twice a week
· Lunch service in company.
· English courses in-company.
· Discounts in education centers, gyms, bars, restaurants, bookstores, travel agencies, etc.
· Charter service from CABA
Workday: Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm.