Cognizant is a global leader in professional services dedicated to the transformation of operational and technological models in the Digital Era. Our approach helps our clients to conceive, develop and manage more innovative and efficient decisions that define the future of their business. Cognizant has several delivery centers worldwide, with more than 280,000 employees around the world
We are looking for qualified talent to join our team and work as a Delivery Head.
Tasks and Responsabilities
- Support the Client Partner / Account Manager in preparation of Account Plan by providing guidance on service offerings, proactive solution development etc.;
- Identify capabilities to be built to support Service Portfolio Expansion; Track and update the account plan based on on-ground changes.
- Drive account penetration through proactive selling of Cognizant's services / capabilities / solutions with a view to increase wallet share; Understand the client's vision and IT roadmap, identify and map applicable Cognizant's capabilities to the same for all opportunities
Build a comprehensive vision for the portfolio through an assessment of portfolio revenue, identification of prospects to be added to build Cognizant's foot print in the domain, and identification of service offerings to be taken to prospects as identified by account management team etc.
Proactively provide proposals to the customer Identify Program Management opportunities based on client's business imperatives
- Support Client Partner / Account manager in revenue forecasting for the account / portfolio; Review financial reports, analyst reports etc. to provide inputs on CP forecasting and resource forecasting for the portfolio;
Delivery Set up:
- Support the ODC Setup; Support and review customer audit requirements for the engagement (people, infrastructure, process); Review BCP/DR requirements.
- Resolve team conflict between multiple work streams/groups;
- Provide inputs on goal setting and performance appraisals of team; Provide inputs on horizontal teams; Define and implement mechanisms for horizontal collaboration; Coach and mentor team members;
- Screen, Interview and recommend candidates for key positions in the team
- Develop succession planning for critical roles in the engagement; Drive L&D for all key leaders in the portfolio; Participate in organization related people initiatives.