Para importante empresa, nos encontramos en la búsqueda de 2 Administradores de Base de Datos SQL Server, para participar de un proyecto de 1 año y medio.
• DESCRIPCION DE TAREAS:
As a Semi Senior level SQL Server Database Administrator with Client’s IT department, you will provide leadership, team vision and direction in the appropriate application of database techniques to meet corporate information requirements. Working with other database administration staff, you will consult, advise and lead in the performance of technical activities.
• Install, configure and upgrade SQL Server software and related products in a Windows environment.
• Design, create, maintain and insure recoverability of SQL Server databases in a Windows environment.
• Allocate systems storage and develop plans for future storage requirements. Capacity planning.
• Establish effective database performance monitoring procedures.
• Control and monitor user access to databases and maintain database security.
• Provide reliable, recoverable and scalable database computing environments to store and integrate company data.
• Responsible for 7x24 support of production databases.
• Set up and maintain documentation and standards.
• Implement Microsoft best practices
• SQL Cluster configurations and maintenance
You must have more than 5 years of SQL Server database administration experience working in a Windows environment. Enterprise production DBA experience working in a mid to large sized company required.
• Experience in design and implementation of highly available, scalable SQL Server database solutions
• Expert skills in SQL Server database backup and recovery
• Extensive experience with replication and AlwaysOn Availabiity Groups
• Experience with SQL Server cluster replication
• Strong Windows administration skills.
• Extensive experience performance tuning
• Experience utilizing SQL Server for monitoring and management
• Experience working on high profile, externally facing, revenue generating, large scale projects preferred
• Must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously, meet project deadlines, and work under pressure.
• Excellent communication, customer service and people skills.
- Home Office: 2 por semana.
- OSDE 210.
- Cobertura en gimnasios Fiter.
Lugar de trabajo: Parque Patricios. DURANTE EL COVID-19 SERÁ 100% REMOTO.
Horario: Lunes a Vierndes de 9-18 hs.