We are looking for a Customer Service Agent to manage customer queries and complaints. We are looking for someone enthusiastic with great communication skills, advanced computer skills, patient conflict resolution skills, and people-oriented. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
· Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude towards customers all the time.
· Respond promptly to customer inquiries and provide guidance to resolving and understanding any product and service-related problems.
· Maintains and administration Internal Business Systems: Service Desk, Teams, Azure AD, CRM.
· Opens customer accounts (customers, students) by recording account information and maintains customer records by updating account information.
· Serve and maintain communication with customers through various channels (emails, help desk, telephone number).
· Identify, manage, and escalate complaints to our infrastructure department regarding any support requests.
· Understand and master details regarding company profile, products, and services.
· Process of orders, forms, requests, and requirements.
· Keep records and documentation of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints. (internal and external clients).
· Communicate and coordinate with colleagues when necessary providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
· Providing professional support and ensuring customer satisfaction at all the time.
· Checking and maintaining all Internal Business systems to make sure all is working properly and communicate when otherwise with management.
· Help other team members when needed with technical difficulties.
Customer Service Representative Qualifications / Skills:
· Customer service
· Product knowledge
· Market knowledge
· Quality focus
· Documentation skills
· Phone skills
· Resolving conflict
· Analyzing information
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
· University/college degree is an asset
· Familiarity with office software, teams, Microsoft Windows technology, basic technical skill and phone systems a plus
· Previous experience, especially in customer services
From Monday through Friday 9 am to 6 pm (US Business Hours CTS) 1-hour lunch.