Escrow.com, owned and operated by Freelancer Limited, is the world's leading provider of secure online payments, and a fin-tech industry leader. We have handled over US$4.5 Billion in secured transactions while processing some of the largest domain name transfers - including Gmail.com, Uber.com and Twitter.com.
We are looking for an individual with an exceptional background in Customer Service. You'll be speaking with businesses from around the world and guiding them through the process of using our site and completing transactions. We are looking for a passionate individual who knows how to provide great customer service and loves watching clients businesses improve with the help of the world's safest payments platform.
You will be interacting with current users on a daily basis but you will also get a chance to reach out to the community, helping to onboard new users and spreading the word about our awesome site. A go-getter attitude and ability to work independently will be key to succeed in this exciting, ever-changing role. Furthermore, you will:
· Provide exceptional customer service at all times
· Handle and investigate customer issues and recommend solutions
· Effectively articulate complex information to a variety of technical and non-technical users
· Solve issues using a variety of different mediums, including email, chat and phone
· Interact with our account managers and financial operations team on a regular basis
· Turn customer service into customer acquisition
· Handle sensitive and complex support issues as well as escalated issues
· Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints
· Fluent written and spoken English; bonus points for French and other languages
· On the phone customer support experience
· Able to work flexible hours when required
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Need an active VISA status
And we would love it if you have:
· A degree or diploma in a business/marketing/communications, or related discipline
· Sales experience, particularly via phone, email and chat
· Experience with web-based businesses
This won’t be a cog-in-the-machine type of job; you will be joining a growing global company that values attitude and capability over experience, so if you are looking to make a difference and be rewarded for your efforts, this is the place for you.
We are aiming to create trust in every online transaction, so help us get there while enjoying all the perks of working in tech - fun atmosphere, smart people, awesome office, fully-stocked kitchens (yes, free food!), social events, hackathons, and more!
NOTE: This is a full-time role based in our Buenos Aires office. Our Buenos Aires office is a mix of both Escrow.com and Freelancer.com staff.