COFS (Customer Operations and Facilities Support) is a regional structure embedded within CASC SA that perform customer operations, backoffice processes and administrative support to commercial & operational sites (country stations, plants and ports).
The person in this position will:
• Be responsible to identify, evaluate, and prioritize processes for optimization within COFS domain.
• Partner with process SMEs to evaluate opportunities to prepare the process for automation by making sure the processes are well mapped and documented for efficient configuration.
• Seek and act on ways to improve processes to enhance quality, productivity and customer service.
• Develop an excellent inter personal relation with COFS Leads and team and Operations.
• Be a promotor of Continuous Improvement culture
40% Continuous Improvement Project Execution:
• Uses fundamental knowledge to develop and manage CI project plans, and assures project goals and objectives are attained and sustained. Identifies and documents variances from project goals and objectives, and communicates status reports, issue logs and risk areas to leadership.
• Independently manages the daily execution of value stream processes, sub processes and work streams to ensure completion of milestones on task and within scope of projects.
30% Continuous Improvement Program:
• Partner COFS Leads with the continuous improvement portfolio to ensure CI activities are focused on areas of highest value.
• Identify process optimization opportunities and apply structured and disciplined methodology using continuous improvement tools and methods (e.g.: Lean/Six Sigma, Kaizen and Cargill PPM/Project Delivery Process).
20% CI Value Realization & General Measurements:
• Maintain CI project scorecards and dashboards to ensure that identified improvements are successfully implemented and that the promised benefits and value are being captured; provide results to management and leadership.
10% Culture Development:
• Drive continuous improvement capability and culture change for projects with welldefined processes through best practice sharing, vocal advocacy, and visible leadership, which includes the objective of identifying and implementing opportunities.
• Act as a subject matter expert to provide fundamental advice and coach project members on CI, providing services and support for teams to be systematic in their approach to develop and improve processes for sustainable, long-term success.
• Deliver CI methodologies trainings in coordination with COFS Leads.
• Assess needs and deliver CI methodologies training within COFS organization.
• Bachelor's degree preferably in Engineering or similar.
• Experience + 4 years on capturing value through the use of CI methodologies.
• Demonstrated ability to understand and use technology to improve process and control.
• Ability to interact/influence people in the organization and facilitate win/win solution.
• Ability to synthesize data into clear, actionable plans.
• Ability to identify problems and resolve conflicts.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Total commitment and passion for internal control and processes.
• Autonomy and accountability.
• Advanced level of English.
• Availability to travel within the Region up to 20% of the time.
• Lean Six Sigma certifications or similar.
• Experience on leading projects.
• Intermediate level of Portuguese.
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.