Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world.
We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum.
Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. It’s time for you to Make It at Mondelez International.
Mondelez International is looking for vacancy: Continuous Improvement Engineer.
This position leads and coordinate the implementation of the Continuous Improvement strategy (IL6S- Integrated Lean Six Sigma) in Pacheco Plant in order to build a CI culture whithin all employees.
Will be also WPI Pillar Leader, mapping and measuring Non Value Added Activities in order to identify optimization opportunities within manufacturing processing by applying Integrated Lean Six Sigma principles, methodologies and tools in order to improve process efficiency, eliminate losses and waste.
- Lead and coordinate IL6S Masterplan creation and implementation in the plant with focus on generating productivity initiatives and cultural development.
- Coordinate the Integrated Lean Six Sigma strategy plan roll-out in the entire plant and lead the implementation in specific manufacturing areas, by providing support and assistance for the process to all Pillars AM, PM, FI, E&T, QM, HSE; E2E, IIM, etc. (facilitating, co-ordination, coaching, monitoring, communication, recognition)
- Be a key source of knowledge of solving problem tools (TPM tools and methodologies) to guide teams in the loss eradication process. Propose, coordinate and execute the CIP capability development plan in order to eliminate main plant losses.
- Organize and run trainings (e.g. teambuilding, technical, QCDSM, TPM etc.) in co-operation with HR/ E&T Pillar to make everyone understand and embrace IL6S purpose, tools, methods.
- Responsible for KPIs management and tracking, i.e: global efficiency, material yield, overweight, scrap. Responsible for creating and analyzing Loss Tree reports with focus on productivity opportunities.
- Responsible for productivity project and implement the Six Sigma methodology in an specific Manufacturing area under responsibility. Permanently seek the best practices for processes, both internal and external, through benchmarking.
- Leader of Work Place Improvement (WPI) Pillar implementation. Responsible for measure and map Non Value Added Activities and identify optimization opportunities within manufacturing processing by applying Integrated Lean Six Sigma principles, methodologies and tools in order to improve process efficiency, eliminate losses and waste.
- University degree. Industrial/ Chemical Engineering or similar.
- Continuous Improvement knowledge with implementation experience: Six Sigma, TPM, WCM (at least being Green Belt: NON-exclusive certification ). Non Value Added activities elimination methods and tools.
- Min 4 years in Manufacturing assignments.
- Software knowledge (e.g, performance charts, analysis, presentations).
- Project Management.
- English command.
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.