Our Client is a digital advertising company with global presence founded in 2013 with clients in over 50 countries. We have offices in Buenos Aires, London, Sao Paulo and San Francisco.
We leverage our proprietary Ad Tech solutions to help brands connect with their target audience in the most engaging, authentic and effective way through programmatic display, video, native ads and influencers.
As a content marketing strategist you will have the possibility to boost your career in a cool startup in the dynamic and fast changing digital marketing industry.
- Orchestrating digital content strategies across all online platforms.
- Driving traffic and engagement that translates to sales and brand promotion.
- Implementing and delivering our inbound marketing strategy.
- Measuring the results of marketing activity to proactively suggest future marketing campaigns.
- Implementing SEO best practices.
- Designing and implementing creative marketing strategies to disseminate content.
- Workflow automation for email-marketing campaigns.
- Experience with online community building. Proficiency with social media analytics. Clear understanding of which contents are best suited for each social platform.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Data-driven and highly analytical.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics (Preferred)
- Advanced English (written and oral).
- 2 - 3 years of work experience is a plus (not mandatory).
- Proactive and self-motivated personality.
Nuñez, Buenos Aires, Argentina
You’ll be working amongst a group of talented and self motivated colleagues that excel at creating an awesome work environment.