At New Talent, we are looking for our Client BM Global Services Buenos Aires (Important Multinational Professional Services Company in the process of Start up in Buenos Aires, Argentina), a Content Development Corporate Lawyer - Private Equity, Capital Markets, or M&A Specialism to join the Global Service Center in Buenos Aires, focused on providing high quality services to its internal clients around the world.
Role Purpose: The Content Development Corporate Lawyer - Private Equity, Capital Markets, or M&A Specialism, will manage and execute legal content development projects and Knowledge initiatives for the practice and industry groups and the Knowledge Operations function.
Skills: Service vocation, Proactive, Responsible, Able to work under Pressure, Ability to Communicate effectively, Influence, Consulting Skills, Strong Analytical skills and Experience in Organizing and Follow-up, Openness for Intercultural Collaboration.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders, build strong relationship virtually, communicate effectively, comfortable working in large, complex environment, highly credible and persuasive
- Demonstrated ability to drive results and sense of urgency in setting strategies and executing against the objectives
- Proven ability to influence, interact and consult with senior leaders, strong collaboration skills and effective stakeholder management
- Good coaching, counselling, business acumen, and overall communication skills, and highly credible presentation skills
Academic Credentials: Law degree
Language level: Fluent in spoken and written English and Spanish; Portuguese is a plus
Work experience / Excluding Knowledge:
· Minimum of 3 to 5 years in a relevant field (Professional Services Firm and/or Shared Service Centre is preferred).
- Good level of technical legal knowledge, qualified as a lawyer preferably with experience of being a Professional Support Lawyer/Knowledge Lawyer including designing and implementing Knowledge solutions
- Good experience with sound understanding of Knowledge Management in a law Firm environment
To make first-class knowledge easily available increasing the quality, consistency and/or cost-effectiveness of the advice, service and products that Baker McKenzie gives its clients, including:
- Support the Director of Client Knowledge and Content and the Knowledge Experts for training and internal content in the delivery of the global Knowledge content strategy
- Maintain legal expertise in the role holder's primary area of practice and support such other practice areas as required on a non-substantive basis
- Supervise and develop teams of content development paralegals and specialists, and provide training and guidance as required to ensure that their output meets the required quality standards
- Directly or by supporting or coordinating, in collaboration with relevant Knowledge Lawyers, undertake the following tasks:
- Precedents. Draft, develop and automate precedents and other legal content
- Current awareness and commercial/industry knowhow. Keep abreast and provide regular updates on key developments. Apply an understanding of key clients' industries and businesses to all activity. Work with other PGs and IGs to provide the most holistic legal, commercial and industry knowhow possible. Leverage industry periodicals and media to enhance industry knowledge. Involve self with industry meetings and calls
- Requests. Respond to ad hoc enquiries from Knowledge Lawyers and Lawyers with on-point, thorough and timely answers. Develop reputation as a go-to expert
- Knowhow development. Collect and input PG/IG's knowhow into the Firm's global repository of knowledge and populate global, multi-jurisdictional databases and resources
- Training. Identify the training needs of the business. Leverage Firm resources and processes to produce training materials and courses efficiently and of the highest possible quality
- Client-facing knowledge. Provide legal input into client-facing initiatives and other business development resources and products and coordinate their delivery as required.
- Ensure the creation and collection of Knowledge content takes place and is in accordance with policy and best practice; as well as identifying opportunities for leveraging content in new and innovative ways
- Identify and lead content development Knowledge projects and initiatives
- Work closely with the Knowledge Services Managers in each Center to ensure the consistent delivery of excellent Knowledge services and aligned products to lawyers and clients
- Promote and identify ways to strengthen the knowledge culture. Build lasting relationships throughout the Firm through collaboration, mutual respect and a reputation for competence. Advocate and be a positive spokesperson for Knowledge. Support diversity and inclusion, CSR and pro bono activities
- Operations and innovation. Proactively seek ways to improve own and colleagues' service and efficiency and contribute to best practices. Actively participate in Knowledge projects
- Systems. Support and drive adoption of Knowledge systems and services. Take ownership of delivery.
Full Time position
Excellent contracting conditions and important benefits
Please send your CV in Spanish and English.
We are waiting for your application!
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.