At New Talent, we are looking for our Client, an Important Multinational Services Company, a Conflict Management Business Support to join the Global Service Center in Buenos Aires, focused on providing high quality services to its internal clients around the world.
Skills: Innovative, Team player with a Pioneer Spirit. Professionalism and the ability to influence in a positive manner, Excellent interpersonal skills with a positive customer service oriented attitude, Excellent time management and organizational skills, with the ability to work well under pressure, manage workloads, meet deadlines and prioritize efficiently, Exceptional problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills, Openness for Intercultural Collaboration.
Role Purpose: The Business Support, Conflicts Management will assist in providing an efficient and effective service to the Firm's Partners and offices in identifying and analysing potential conflicts of interest.
Academic Credentials: Law graduate or a post-graduate qualification in law, Graduated from the career of public accountant, business administrator, Economist (not exclusive).
Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel and online research tools
Language level: Fluent in written and spoken English.
• Minimum of 2 years in a relevant field (Professional Services Firm and/or Shared Service Centre is preferred).
• Ability to make effective, accurate decisions, judgement calls and reliable recommendations with support from team members and Management, where necessary
• Ability to engage and collaborate with team members locally and across other Centers
• Ability to leverage consultant resources and utilize information appropriately
• Ability to contribute ideas for process improvements and adapt easily to procedural change
• Excellent written and oral communication skills demonstrated in interactions with all colleagues throughout the Firm as well as Partners and Management
• Positivity and the adoption of a solution-based approach in all aspects of work
• Provide all aspects of support to the Firm, Partners and offices with regard to conflicts management
• Assist and review all information submitted on Conflicts Management Requests (CMR) for accuracy and completeness, ensuring that all required information has been provided and is accurate
• Identify and analyse all potential conflicts of interest and propose concise resolutions to Firm Attorneys in order to clear these conflicts in accordance with professional responsibility obligations and Firm policy
• Advance the clearance of conflicts of interest by directly communicating with Firm Partners
• Obtain waiver letters from Partners and clients when made necessary by jurisdictional guidelines, in order to facilitate New Business Intake (NBI) while protecting client relationships and the Firm's business interests
• Maintain detailed records on all aspects of the conflicts management process for internal documentation and audit purposes
• Adhere to all Firm policies regarding conflicts of interest and escalate issues to Management and the Director of Responsibility, when appropriate
• Process CMRs within the agreed Service Level Agreement
• Engage and collaborate with team members through the presentation of ideas and recommendations regarding best practice, continuous improvement, departmental processes, policies and procedures
• Provide support and assistance on important team projects and initiatives, when required
Working day: Full Time / Permanent.
It offers: Excellent Contracting Conditions and Important Benefits
We request to send your CV in Spanish and English.
We wait for your postulation!