For global company located in Campana, we are looking for an university graduated in Engineering (Industrial / Mechanics), Bachelor in Administration or similar with 2 years’ experience in purchases.
· Develops and implements the strategy defined for MRO category (sourcing alternatives, contractual types, conditions);
· Ensures availability of defined stock levels;
· Ensures fulfillment of Purchase Orders and Contracts, defining with Logistics, the best option to transport the products required;
· Analyzes best sourcing alternative verifying category impact in the business, end users, vendors, markets, etc., and becoming a referent for internal and external purposes;
· Ensures interaction between the mill, the regional teams and management, keeping management up-to-date regarding mill needs and the evolution of the results achieved compared with the strategic goals defined;
· Pursues the continuous improvement of the internal purchasing/trading processes under his/her responsibility, identifying business opportunities.
The ideal candidate should have:
o Fluent English (Must)
o Up to 35 years old
o knowledge of Office and SAP (desirable)
o Vocation of service, proactive, analytic and negotiating.
o Live nearby or in Campana, Bs As province. Or candidates must be available to work there (the company provides charter service from CABA)
The company offers an excellent compensation package. Please submit your resume indicating gross salary pretended.