Randstad Professionals, is currently partnered up with a leading multinational company in the upstream Oil & Gas industry. We are currently looking for a Completion Engineer in Neuquén.
Design, analysis, execution planning and implementation, surveillance, troubleshooting, and technical and operational support for Drilling, Subsurface and Completion Engineers for Drilling and Completing wells, performing Well Work (aka workovers) and Well Performance of wells.
Engineers contributing primarily to the Production stage of Upstream operation, while sharing Production knowledge to support asset development and technology commercialization.
Skillset required and prior experience
Minimum of 7 years of experience are required. At least 2 out of the 3 mentioned skills below are required:
· Workover and completion experience
· Fracking experience
· Production survaillance and optimization
Industry and market knowledge.
Communication skills; interpersonal skills; ability to lead virtual teams.
Fluent English written and oral.
Job Role Responsibilities
Sphere of Influence
• Internal: Immediate work group and interfaces from other disciplines
• External: Work effectively with partners and contractors in pursuit of efforts on the projects and assets they support. Participate in industry conferences that align with the individual's skills and business focus.
• Support project development from concept selection through commissioning and startup and/or all phases of asset operational life through asset sale or decommissioning.
• Apply understanding of oil and gas producing operations, and teamwork, communication and presentation skills to develop and deliver cost effective technical support within your discipline.
• Primary contributions will be at the individual contributor level in skill areas specific to the individual's current and primary job families.
We hope you are excited about this opportunity.
To take the next step, please apply today. We are looking forward to hearing from you!!