Randstad Argentina is looking for you!
We are recruiting Collections Coordinator for a high level SSC star up, for a prestigious multinational company.
The Collections Coordinator will be responsible for collecting payments in accordance with agreed terms from clients in a cordial and courteous manner; work closely with Partners and staff in offices to ensure that collections activities are coordinated and escalated as necessary.
· Liaise with In-Market Finance staff, Partners, management and other staff as appropriate to ensure that all receivables are followed up in a timely manner in accordance with the Firm's standardized best practice, including discussing current and future issues that may delay or prevent payment of invoices
· Minimize risks surrounding long outstanding debts with the aim of avoiding write-downs, write-offs and bad debts
· Liaise with Client Support teams responsible for Global Key Client relationships and provide support for any collection matters
· Carry out approved credit adjustments, write-downs and write-offs
· Liaise with the cash management team with regard to the allocation of cash against invoices and outstanding suspense receipts
· Produce and publish all standard and ad-hoc collections reports, and ensure all interested parties are kept up to date with relevant and timely collections information
· With limited supervision, work independently to complete assigned tasks and work responsibilities in order to meet agreed objectives
· Consider the impact of recommendations when making decisions or resolving problems
Skills and Experience:
· Some experience within a similar position
· Previous experience of working in a professional services environment
· General understanding of accounting or finance principles as well as the specific law Firm or professional service accounting structure, environment and requirements
· Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written)
· Fluent written and spoken English
· Advanced technological proficiencies, inclusive of Microsoft Windows, Excel and Word
· Keen attention to detail and effective organizational skills
· Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines
· Ability to perform at high levels in a fast paced ever-changing work environment and successfully adapt to changing priorities and work demands, including learning new skills when required
· Ability to exchange ideas and information effectively in a concise and logical way, and be sensitive to audience diversity
· Exercise required degree of tact and diplomacy when dealing with others and in handling sensitive issues
We offer very attractive hiring terms and benefits, directly with the company.
Working place: Puerto Madero
Working shift: 9am to 6pm
If you are looking for challenge, this is your opportunity!