At New Talent, we are looking for our Client BM Global Services Buenos Aires (Important Multinational Professional Services Company in the process of Start up in Buenos Aires, Argentina), a Collections Analyst to join the Global Service Center in Buenos Aires, focused on providing high quality services to its internal clients around the world.
The Analyst - Collections will oversee the Collections team in collecting payments in accordance with agreed terms from clients in a cordial and courteous manner; work closely with Partners and staff in offices to ensure that collections activities are coordinated and escalated as necessary.
Service vocation, Proactive, Responsible. Keen attention to detail and effective organizational skills. Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines. Ability to perform at high levels in a fast paced ever-changing work environment and successfully adapt to changing priorities and work demands, including learning new skills when required. Openness for Intercultural Collaboration.
- Some experience within a similar position.
- Previous experience of working in a professional services environment.
- General understanding of accounting or finance principles as well as the specific law Firm or professional service accounting structure, environment and requirements.
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written).
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Advanced technological proficiencies, inclusive of Microsoft Windows, Excel and Word.
- Keen attention to detail and effective organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines.
- Ability to perform at high levels in a fast paced ever-changing work environment and successfully adapt to changing priorities and work demands, including learning new skills when required.
- Ability to exchange ideas and information effectively in a concise and logical way, and be sensitive to audience diversity.
- Exercise required degree of tact and diplomacy when dealing with others and in handling sensitive issues.
- Liaise with In-Market Finance staff, Partners, management and other staff as appropriate to ensure that all receivables are followed up in a timely manner in accordance with the Firm's standardized best practice, including discussing current and future issues that may delay or prevent payment of invoices.
- Minimize risks surrounding long outstanding debts with the aim of avoiding write-downs, write-offs and bad debts.
- Liaise with Client Support teams responsible for Global Key Client relationships and provide support for any collection matters.
- Carry out approved credit adjustments, write-downs and write-offs
- Liaise with the cash management team with regard to the allocation of cash against invoices and outstanding suspense receipts.
- Produce and publish all standard and ad-hoc collections reports, and ensure all interested parties are kept up to date with relevant and timely collections information.
- With limited supervision, work independently to complete assigned tasks and work responsibilities in order to meet agreed objectives.
- Consider the impact of recommendations when making decisions or resolving problems.
- Exercise required degree of tact and diplomacy when dealing with others and in handling sensitive issues
Full Time position
Excellent contracting conditions and important benefits
Please send your CV in Spanish and English.
We are waiting for your application!
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.