Would you like to work in a fully Agile development environment? Your main objective as a Cloud Engineer is to provide technical leadership to ensure that Equifax applications are deployed and managed in an optimal manner.
We are currently undertaking a major transformation with a move to Public Cloud and adoption of a mature safe agile operating model, so this is an exciting time for you to join and grow with us on this journey!
Who is Equifax?
Equifax is a global information solutions company that uses unique data, innovative analytics, technology and industry expertise to power organizations and individuals around the world by transforming knowledge into insights that help make more informed business and personal decisions.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., Equifax operates or has investments in 24 countries in North America, Central and South America, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. It is a member of Standard & Poor's (S&P) 500® Index, and its common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the symbol EFX. Equifax employs 10,400 employees worldwide.
About the Job
As a Cloud Engineer you will implement complex infrastructure products through engineering and automation that enable configuration and service management.
Within this role, you will also consult as a SME on systems engineering and design and advise on the future execution of the delivery and management of environments with a strong emphasis on automation, security, performance, scalability and resilience.
- Operational Assurance
- Work with local Core technology teams to ensure application coding and operability standards are followed.
- Perform non-functional testing of all new applications in order to prove operability.
- Interface to support teams (both Cloud Services and EFX COE) to ensure appropriate technical support documentation and procedures.
- Make recommendations about Equifax J2EE application architecture standards with a focus on operational sustainability.
- Support Growth
- Build resource models which predict infrastructure capacity and utilization based on predicted product volumes.
- Provide consultancy and sizing estimates for new projects and volume increases.
- Build automated and repeatable deployment mechanism for the SDLC process as required.
- Continuous Improvements
- Optimize resource utilization of J2EE applications, making recommendations for improvement.
- Suggest improvements to the Web Hosting environment (scripting, elimination of single points of failure, etc.).
- Define and lead shared services around J2EE such as centralized logging, monitoring, etc.
- Service Delivery
- Be available to provide 24/7 support, both for specific activities and as a member of a callout rota.
- Contribute to root cause analysis and provide recommended remediation activities.
- Monitoring and alerting for the health of Web Hosting environment.
- Public Cloud Technical Interface
- Work with Public Cloud Services providers to define application monitoring and alerting framework.
- Instruct Public Cloud Services providers in terms of monitoring and alerting to be deployed in support of the applications.
- You will have 5+ years of experience in Middleware.
- Strong knowledge of Cloud technologies such as Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Knowledge of development lifecycles and practices in relation to J2EE applications.
- Experience with system integration.
- Experience with high availability web/application design and implementation.
- Experience with Linux distributions, especially RHEL and CentOS.
- Advanced English communication skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
ARG-Buenos Aires-Leandro 518
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.