Cona Consultores is looking a Cloud operation & maintenance Engineer to work for an important telecommunication company.
· Operation and maintenance for the Client server
· Operation and maintenance for the Client Cloud infrastructure (control of Client FusionSphere-cloud operating system and VMWare)
· Work under virtualized Cloud OpenStack servers
· Operation and maintenance for the Client storage (data)
· Migration of P2V and V2V servers (non-exclusive)
· Advanced English level (exclusive), with technical vocabulary management
· Experience in the area of cloud (with Openstack /Client fusioncloud, fusionsphere/ VMWARE), storage infrastructure and virtualization
· Experiences working with Linux and Unix OS
· Advanced knowledge of virtualization, cloud (both public and private cloud) and storage
· Intermediate knowledge of the datacom network
· Basic knowledge of migration P2V to V2V (non-exclusive)
Education: Bachelor’s degree or above.
Working address: Alem y Cordoba, Microcentro.
Working hours: 9 am to 6 pm.
In this role you will find a good environment to work in and interesting bunch of benefits!