The Client Tax Operations Utility provides operational support for all lines of business; Investment, Commercial, Asset & Wealth business. Tax operations. The functions include US tax reporting, international tax reporting, tax form validation, tax reclaim processing, tax withholding, program management, and client support.
Tax Operations in Latin America is expanding, with new and exciting roles in Argentina, Buenos Aires. The team will perform Tax Ops activities for neighboring and international markets. The local Team lead role will be the first hire and pivotal to the success of the new and growing team.
The role will partner closely with all operational and corporate functions to consolidate, generate and submit client tax information across multiple jurisdictional revenue agencies. The incumbent will perform and lead reporting services such as Tax information regimes, withholding information regimes, among other submissions.
Role Skills / Attributes
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Service Mindset: Ability to interact efficiently with internal stakeholders and external Clients and effectively manage client expectations.
- Strong team leadership skills with experience supervising a small team.
- Team player: Comfortable working across all levels of the organization and bringing people together to achieve results.
- Proactive work ethic, innovative and self-motivated
- A flexible and analytical approach to problem solving
Role Experience / Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years of Tax payments, information reporting and withholding (IRW) experience in / knowledge of at least one of the following areas:
** Tax form validation
*** Withholding determinations,
- Bachelor Degree - Tax, Accounting, Law or Financial Admin
- High degree of accuracy and a good eye for detail
- Strong risk and control awareness
- Interest in and good competence with technology and applications such as SAP, Party Central.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Demonstrate an ability to manage deadlines, prioritize tasks & take ownership of deliverables.
- Advanced English level. Demonstrate strong verbal & written communication skills.
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.