At New Talent, we are looking for our Client, an Important Multinational Services Company, a Business Support Proposal Production to join the Global Service Center in Buenos Aires, focused on providing high quality services to its internal clients around the world.
Skills: Service Vocation, Proactive, Responsible, Able to work under Pressure, Ability to Communicate effectively, Influence, Consulting Skills, Strong Analytical skills, Organized, Openess for Intercultural Collaboration.
Role Purpose: The Proposal Production Business Support team will work with the Supervisor – Proposal Production and develop proposals ensuring that all compliance matrices are followed and proposal schedules are adhered to.
Academic Credentials: Relevant University degree, preferably in Marketing and Communications
· Preferential and valuable handling of Qorus Software
Language level: Fluent in spoken and written English and Spanish; Portuguese is a plus
· Minimum of 1 year in a relevant field (Professional Services Firm and/or Shared Service Centre is preferred).
· Good experience in planning, producing and delivering compliant proposals within a complex business environment.
· Support the supervisors and manager in the management of pitch process ensuring that teams follow Firm guidelines in bid development
· Day-to-day support for the Proposal supervisors and managers based in the region
· Liaise with Business Development Managers and Practice Group support to distribute best practice material and identify new material created within practice groups
· Constantly contribute towards improving the pitching infrastructure, including initiatives around electronic proposal software, best practice material development, and online 'pitch framework' content
· Assist in any preparation of financial or rate information for pitches and proposals
· Monitor and manage the CV libraries to support the drive to keep the latest information online
· Support in development of customized, professional-quality proposals, responses and client/prospect presentations for new business pursuits and renewals
· Ensure that all support is provided for proposals to be developed as per agreed timelines and are of agreed quality as per Firm guidelines
· Ensure that proposals developed are as per standardized marketing collateral materials, case studies, and benchmarks within the Firm
· Assist in Implementation and usage of Proposal automation software
Working day: Full Time / Permanent.
It offers: Excellent Contracting Conditions and Important Benefits
We request to send your CV in Spanish and English.
We wait for your postulation!