Randstad Argentina is looking for you!
We are recruiting a Business Development for integrates a high level SSC start up, for a prestigious multinational law firm; to assist with the documentation of strategy for the Specialist function Pitch & Pursuit Excellence (PPE) team, documentation of training programs that apply to PPE team, related Proposal Production Center (PPC) teams, business development, partners, and other stakeholders in the proposal process.
- Develop and document the strategic search processes that will be communicated in the company
- Assist in the creation of various training programs to promote the launch and search processes
- Offer training sessions and try to proactively evangelize the brand and experience of the PPE team throughout the company.
- Work closely with the PPE (including infrastructure and automation group) and PPC teams to fully understand the internal operation of the pitch function
- Investigate and creatively generate new ideas and information on strategies and training for the PPE team
Technical skills, qualifications and experience
- Bachelor degree or equivalent relevant work experience
- Good relevant experience in BD/communications in professional services, with direct experience creating process and training programs
- Hands-on experience in proposal development and process development; documentation and training experience is a bonus
- Organization, project management, and ability to handle multiple projects on tight deadlines simultaneously
- Interpersonal skills to work/lead in remote teams of Proposal, BD/marketing professionals, and other Firm PBS functions
- Fluent written and spoken English; additional language skills are a bonus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Design skills is a plus
We offer very attractive hiring terms and benefits, directly with the company.
Working place: Puerto Madero
Working shift: 9am to 6pm
If you are looking for challenge, this is your opportunity!
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.