At New Talent, we are looking for our Client, BM Global Services Buenos Aires (Important Multinational Professional Services Company in the process of Start up in Buenos Aires, Argentina), a Billing Supervisor to join the Global Service Center in Buenos Aires, focused on providing high quality services to its internal clients around the world.
Role Purpose: The Billing Supervisor will support all aspects of billing activities supported by the Buenos Aires Center; interface with other Quote-to-Cash (Q2C) leaders to ensure that agreed service levels are met; develop and maintain positive working relations with Attorneys, Professional &; Business Services (PBS) and client personnel; and suggest process improvements and provide reports to the senior leadership.
Skills: Confident to escalate and ask questions, especially when being asked to deviate from standard processes . Knowledge and experience of financial systems (SAP preferred but not required. Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines. Ability to perform at high levels in a fast paced ever-changing work environment and successfully adapt to changing priorities and work demands, including learning new skills when required. Strong problem solving and analytical skills. Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Academic Credentials: Relevant University degree, preferably in Law Graduate
· Bachelor's Degree in business administration, commerce, finance, liberal arts, or related courses
· Good working knowledge of MS Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, Outlook)
· Good experience in a billing role
· General understanding of accounting or finance principles as well as the specific law firm or professional service accounting structure, environment and requirements
Language level: Fluent in spoken and written English and Spanish; Portuguese is a plus
· Minimum of 3 years in a relevant field (Professional Services Firm and/or Shared Service Centre is preferred).
Main Responsibilities in:
Working day: Full Time / Permanent.
It offers: Excellent Contracting Conditions and Important Benefits
We request to send your CV in Spanish and English.We wait for your postulation!