At New Talent, we are looking for our Client, an Important Multinational Services Company, a Billing Client Specialist to join the Global Service Center in Buenos Aires, focused on providing high quality services to its internal clients around the world.
Role Purpose: The Client Support Specialist will help manage client relationships from a finance operations perspective involving coordination of new assignments, matter opening, pricing, matter management, billing, collections, and reporting; provide comprehensive and commercially focused Quote-to-Cash (Q2C) support as well as ensure that effective matter management practices are in place and being followed.
Skills: Service vocation, Proactive, Responsible, Able to work under Pressure, Ability to Communicate effectively, Influence, Consulting Skills, Strong Analytical skills and Experience in Organizing and Follow-up, Openness for Intercultural Collaboration.
Academic Credentials: Relevant Bachelor`s Degree
· Proven ability to confidently influence, interact and consult with senior leaders regarding finance processes, guidelines and compliances
· Strong project management and systemic thinking skills
- Working proficiency in using MS Office and other productivity tools
- Ability to diagnose and solve problems quickly with positive energy, forward thinking, and high ethical standards
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to deal effectively at all levels throughout an international firm
Language level: Fluent in spoken and written English; Portuguese is a plus
· Minimum of 3 years in a relevant field (Professional Services Firm and/or Shared Service Centre is preferred).
- Strong experience in Financial Management, Accounting, or Business
- Some billing experience, preferably within a professional services environment would be advantageous
- Demonstrated expertise in operational efficiency and financial accounting
- Serve as the primary point of contact for a portfolio of clients for Partners, client managers, project managers and others to coordinate assignments, budgeting, billing, collections, and reporting for Key Clients
- Support the matter intake process by providing and reviewing data as needed for new engagements
- Coordinate the implementation and maintenance of financial terms (e.g., pricing arrangements) with the relevant internal teams and client contacts
- Coordinate the review and approval of Outside Client Guidelines and similar financial terms
- Support client reporting requests as needed (recurring or ad hoc)
- Ensure that issues are being resolved timely and by the right teams within the global Firm network of offices and shared service centers (e.g. rates, budgets, e-billing, billing, etc.)
- Interact and coordinate with other teams as needed, including Business Development, Procurement, E-billing, Pricing, and Project Management for up-stream and down-stream activities related to finance operations
- Manage client and Partner expectations with respect to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) as defined by the Global Process Owners and work within already established and agreed parameters
- Work with colleagues to develop new best practices and identify new efficiencies in accordance with a culture of continuous improvement
Working day: Full Time / Permanent / Flexibility to work a reasonable shifting schedule is required
It offers: Excellent Contracting Conditions and Important Benefits
We request to send your CV in Spanish and English.
We wait for your postulation!
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.