CONA CONSULTORES is looking for a BI Manager to join an International Marketing Enterprise.
To develop and deliver decision support tools, reporting applications, insights and business intelligence based on advanced analyses on information/data collected by promoters and merchandisers on weekly basis. This involves extracting, collecting, analyzing and interpreting the information from many sources to address business questions regarding sales, market share, in-store share, display share, economic outcomes, quality evaluation, improvement program, and other business needs.
· Fieldwork questionnaire and analysis
· Journey Plan and Staffing preparation/calculation
· Dashboard development and maintenance
· Retail Mapping process
· Database consolidation
· Sell-out analysis and cross data capabilities
· System capabilities: to understand database process
· Quantitative analysis to produce insights and action plans
· Excel advanced: including VBA
· Parameterization capabilities
· English and Spanish speaker
· Analytical Skills: Data analysts work with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching. You will need to see through the data and analyze it to find conclusions.
· General computer skills: familiarity working with network directory structures and ability to learn new software applications easily
· Communication Skills: Data analysts are often called to present their findings, or translate the data into an understandable document. You will need to write and speak clearly, easily communicating complex ideas.
· Critical Thinking: Data analysts must look at the numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings.
· Attention to Detail: Data is precise. Data analysts have to make sure they are vigilant in their analysis to come to correct conclusions.
· Math Skills: Data analysts need math skills to estimate numerical data.
· Experience of training operation;
· Experience with team management;
· Experience with design and technologies;
· Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office skills, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint;
· Able to perform routine tasks for extended period of time;
· Troubleshooting skills;
· Strong analytical and interpretive skills;
· Detail oriented;
· Ability to grasp new concepts quickly and easily;
· Excellent organization skills are required;
· Consciousness for prompt completion of work tasks;
· Demonstrated ability to adapt to changing demands and situations;
· Demonstrated consistent work history and commitment level.
· Spanish: Fluent;
· English: Fluent;
Location: Retiro, Buenos Aires