We are looking for a Project Management Analyst for our office located in Parque Patricios.
This is a program management role supporting an Accenture client’s software asset management and compliance division. The junior program manager role is responsible for supporting the client in program managing multiple software asset management and compliance engagements from the initial notification stage through to the close of the process, within a specified geographic region or business segment.
The junior program manager will be the point of contact for all internal stakeholder queries, communicating and reporting program status at regular intervals, ultimately driving program completion. They will be responsible for insuring all documentation related to each engagement meets defined client quality standards and that all applicable client policies are adhered to.
We are looking for candidates with a keen interest in computers, servers and software and would be open to building a career and expertise in software license compliance.
· Program management of multiple software asset management and compliance reviews
· Develop and maintain strong collaboration with key internal stakeholders
· Govern data/documentation quality and adherence to client policy and regulations
· Create and distribute tailored management reporting
· Use client tools to pull relevant documents and data and archive via SharePoint
· Update and own multiple engagement opportunities in CRM
· Continuously drive process improvement initiatives within the wider team
· Program Management
· Facilitation of meetings with multiple stakeholders
· Tracking and documenting actions, risks and issues
· Acute attention to detail
· Ability to work well with teams and build strong working relationships
· Demonstrates flexibility in fast-paced environment
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· 2-3+ years of experience preferred
AND IF YOU NEED TO WORK IN AN ENVIRONMENT WHERE IT IS PRIORITIZED:
• Truly Human: home office, prepaid lunch card, Internet service reimbursement, VIP pass to Megatlón, differential medical plan, corporate discounts, extended maternity leave, paternity or adoption, childcare reimbursement and others
• Networking: privileged access to our worldwide network of professionals, working together with international clients of the first line.
• Vanguard: constantly training in new technologies and work methodologies.
Grow your career! -- IN ACCENTURE, EQUALITY PROMOTES INNOVATION.
Did you know that Accenture was chosen as the most diverse and inclusive company of the world? We believe that the future workforce is an equal force for all.
"Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, physical or mental disability, disability, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or for any other reason covered by local law."