The main goal of this role is to formulate and implement Regional procurement strategy and lead cross functional teams to create cost savings (and inflation mitigation) value, cash optimization, mitigate supply risk, enable innovation and contribute overall to increase delivered profit (DP).
- Own and lead the Regional Strategy Develop and execute Regional strategy through:
o Baseline establishment.
o Development of key levers and strategies for the Region.
o Cost modelling.
o RFP processes.
o Global Supplier sourcing and New Product (Innovation) support.
o Supplier evaluation and selection.
o Contract negotiation/execution.
- Manage supplier relationships to drive Product Innovation, Sustainability and Speed to Market.
- Strong financial acumen with thorough understanding of P&L and balance sheet levers.
- Coordinate internal alignment with key stakeholders to drive cross-functional alignment with Procurement Initiatives.
- Lead the negotiation strategy development and execution for the Regional spend.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of multiple commodity trends including Global and Regional influences. Responsible to update key stakeholders on forecasts and market dynamics.
- Lead & Manage special projects in support of long term business plans; e.g., commodity harmonization or standardization programs, spec optimization, complexity reduction, new product launches, dedicated production facilities, risk mitigation, new global sources of supply, new technology for the Global spend.
Required Skills and Education:
· Degree in Business, Engineering, Supply Chain, Finance, or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of business experience in Procurement (preferred Regional exposure in LATAM)
- Advanced English Level
- Advanced Microsoft Skills (Excel, PPT, Word)
- Good analytical and financial skills.
- Ability to interface with multiple levels of an organization internally and externally
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Key skills include organizational communication and networking ability, strategic thinking, leadership, strong influencing skills, high level communication, negotiations, and problem analysis
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.