Expereo is a global provider of managed internet and hybrid networks, SD-WAN and Cloud connectivity solutions. Our XDN portfolio provides Internet Connectivity, Cloud Accelerationand network optimisation, SD-WAN, network security managed services, and Xpertise – managed professional and field services for network solutions.
With an unmatched global reach, Expereo powers enterprise & government sites in 190+ countries, helping our customers improve productivity and powering Cloud with the agility, flexibility and value of the Internet, with optimal performance.
What does the role look like? The Analyst Carrier Relations will be heading the Carrier Relations team in LATAM and reports directly to the Managing Director LATAM.
As Analyst Carrier Relations you will be responsible for procurement of all services across LATAM. You will identify and establish new and continuously optimize existing relations with carriers / providers of connectivity related telecommunication services (e.g. Internet access, Ethernet access, backhaul, colocation, hardware and installation services) in order to enable Expereo to offer an unrivalled service portfolio with competitive pricing and service levels, and the most extensive footprint.
The role may involve some travel and is based in our Buenos Aires office.
What will you do? Your primary tasks in this position will be to:
• Establish and develop relationships and service level agreements with ISP, Carriers, and Telecom and Equipment organizations;
• Drive an optimized cost base of the carrier / provider services by setting up and maintaining an optimal mix of carriers / providers per market, and by leading effective negotiations and implementing innovative commercial models;
• Consistently assess Expereo’s cost profile with its local providers and identify and implement initiatives which will result in cost savings;
• Lead Master Service Agreement negotiations with these carriers / providers. Key items are service specifications, pricing, service levels, licenses, processes and terms & conditions;
• Translate services of carriers / providers into proposals for standard Expereo Portfolio services (incl. pricing and terms) within the rules as defined by Product Management;
• Regularly review the operational and commercial performance of the carriers / providers, initiate improvements and change carrier / provider preferences where required;
• Keep track of new developments in the designated region, in terms of available service technologies, pricing, service levels, and regulatory environment;
• Support sales with commercial projects where additional services/solutions and/or special commercial conditions from carriers / providers are required;
• Act as main interface between Expereo and in-country supplier partners within the designated region and support operational escalations (e.g. with regard to procurement, provisioning, performance, support or finance).
Who are you?
• Completed college or higher level education;
• A CIPS qualification is a plus;
• English and Portuguese and Spanish proficiency is a must.
• You have 2+ years of working experience in procurement, managing teams, ideally in the telecommunications industry;
• You have knowledge of data / IP services and of the underlying network and access technologies (e.g. SDH, SONET, Ethernet, etc.);
• You have solid negotiation skills;
• Experience managing teams distributed across several countries;
• You will also need to exhibit a successful track record of leading cross functional teams that focus on the lowest total cost of ownership as a key target.
• We also expect that as we go through our next organizational stages of growth and further development, you will need to be the type of professional who thrives with ambiguity, change and minimum processes and systems.