Global Compliance and Reporting is an integrated suit of Tax and Accounting services that EY provides to our multinational clients. GCR offers the ease of managing compliance & regulatory filings by:
a) Taking care of the complexity of regulatory affairs across multiple jurisdictions
b) Centrally managing the global compliance and reporting activities
c) Controlling the cost of managing compliance across various countries
Each client is referred to as an engagement and the GCR is responsible for implementing the integrated service delivery model and subsequent delivery of services as per the service level agreements. Globally, tax and accounts preparation activities are conducted mostly in the local countries and hence requires a wide network of EY professionals to work together to deliver to the client expectations. The GCR professional will be with the EY global network to ensure client’s compliance and reporting obligations across the globe are met on time.
The primary role of an Analyst is to work proactively in a team environment on various client deliverables. Assist Seniors/Engagement Administrator in managing relationships with global stakeholders / clients.
· Understand the functioning of all the tools across any phases of the engagement
· Support the Senior to ensure the delivery of exceptional client service, day-to-day oversight and management of our global service delivery
· Support client facing teams in Americas / EMEIA /Asia pacific / LATAM
· Monitor deliverable status, issues and potential risks that can impact client
· Effectively liaise with EY local teams & client facing teams. Consequently, ensure to maintain the tool up-to-date
You will need to:
Have 0 to 3 years of total work experience
Advanced/Bilingual communication skills both written and oral in English and Spanish. An added advantage if proficient in other LATAM or European languages however not a must
Bachelors (Students or graduates) in Economics, Business Administration, Commerce or Accounting
Experience in working in a multi-cultural and team environment
Tax and accounting background experience required.
Have effective communication skills - both written and oral
· Contribute actively to creating a high performing team
· Demonstrate strong organizational skills and structured thinking abilities
· Demonstrate strong interpersonal and analytical skill
· Demonstrate an eye for detail
· Be flexible and willing to adjust responsibilities to align with developing business needs
· Be proficient in Word/PowerPoint/Excel - working knowledge of MS office