Why this role matters
Our purpose is to use the power of communication to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
We have the best environment in our Shared Service Centre, we are a group of very enthusiastic professionals willing to do the right things and looking the excellence through the processes.
We have brilliant people in our team, working very hard for simplifying process and, instead of working with numbers, we are conscious that we are people interacting with other people so we understand and care about the others.
What you’ll be doing
Our main Stakeholders are the 43 Local Finance Teams, Latam BT subsidiaries located in 22 Latin-American countries.
* BS Accounts reconciliations – after GL closing, you will start reconciling balance sheet accounts of the Latam entities according the region assigned. Then, you will have to follow-up of pending items with the support of your team.
* Manual Journals processing – you will receive manual journals for your revision of backup documentation and then upload them in GFP System (Oracle).
* Keep daily contact with In-Country Finance Teams – you have to build a good relationship with your colleagues in Local Finance Teams and across other functions involved in the process.
* Desktop Procedures updated – you will support your team in the task of ensuring that manuals/documentations of our processes are up to date.
* Continuous Improvement – you will participate/initiate projects in order to improve processes.
We’ll also need to see these on your CV:
* Experience: at least 1 year of experience in accounting or accounting audit.
* Education: studying accounting or recently graduated of Public Accounting career.
* Language: Intermediate level of English.
* Other knowledges: Intermediate knowledge on MS Excel and Oracle system (not exclusive)
Why choose us?
BT LatAm FSSC is an excellent experience that every young finance professional should experiment. Being part of a so important company globally is a unique opportunity that you have to take advantage of.
You will have the opportunity to grow in an amazing work-environment. We have charters to commute to the office, English & Portuguese classes, lunch included and a brilliant work team waiting for you!
In your first 12 months, you’ll:
* Get a strong knowledge of GL tasks.
* Understand and be able to make simpler and automate some processes.
* Be able to be promoted if some internal vacancy arise.