TMF Group en Argentina busca un Local Security Officer/Project Manager.
Positions: Analista de Procesos /Project Manager (Americas - full time – Argentina)
The Local Security Officer (LSO) is the primary contact for the Global Information Security Department, acting as the focal point for promoting awareness and ensuring compliance with TMF’s security policies and procedures in their respective office(s). The role of the LSO is assigned by the Managing Director of the individual office.
The LSO is responsible for ensuring appropriate controls are in place for the security of information assets. The LSO safeguards information assets by seeing that security risks are identified, assessed and accurately reported. Additionally, the LSO is charged with ensuring local procedures and activities comply with all legal, regulatory & contractual requirements and internal policies, procedures and standards. The LSO reports the status of ongoing information security activities to the respective Regional Security Officer (RSO) and Regional Compliance Co-ordinator.
- Ensuring the office’s compliance with TMF’s Information Security Framework and underlying policies, procedures and standards;
- The handling of security incidents and observations reported by the staff;
- The escalating of security incidents to the Global Information Security Team where necessary;
- Documenting security exceptions in cases where compliance cannot be achieved;
- Ensuring that management reviews are scheduled & conducted on a periodic basis;
- Co-ordinating with asset & process owners for the periodic review of asset list & risk assessment;
- Identification of any new potentials risks applicable to the office;
- Ensuring vendor assessment is completed for a new vendor, if applicable;
- Providing support & assistance during internal & external ISO 27001 audits;
- Providing support & assistance in ensuring ongoing compliance of controls in scope of ISAE 3402 Audit;
- Follow up on the closure of the corrective and preventive action plan for the reported non-conformities and observations;
- Promoting general awareness of the security policies and procedures.
The LSO will need to show evidence of a variety of technical, social and business skills.
Technical skill requirements
- Knowledge of ISO 27001 Standard
- Knowledge of ISAE 3402 Standard
- Knowledge of regulations such as GDPR, HIPAA, etc
- Understanding of Security domains such as:
- Asset Management
- Physical & Environmental Security
- Supplier Service Delivery Management
- Information Security Incident Management
- Understanding of security policies and procedures
- Understanding of security in relation to compliance with local legislations and regulations
Social skill requirements
- Ability to connect with and communicate appropriately across junior to senior level staff
- Good knowledge of the English language, both spoken and written
- Ability to work as an individual contributor and also work as a team player, when required
General skill requirements<p
- Good organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Good understanding of the business
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to work under stress
- Sense of responsibility
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.