Mission: The Admin Support Specialist is a resource which centralizes procurement assistance and provides administrative support to SDI’s Contracts Manager.
The Administrative Support Specialist will be responsible for handling Suppliers initial phase of the new supplier onboarding process. The candidate will have direct contact with Supplier’s Point of Contact, internal Clients and Procurement Managers. The purpose of the role is to manage, obtain, and assure all documentation provided by the Suppliers is accurate and compliant with SDI’s requirements.
Superior SDI Srl is searching for students (Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Accounting or related field). Proficient in English, both oral and written.
- Point of Contact for first On-Boarding phase for new Procurement Suppliers.
- Assist Contracts Manager by gathering the mandatory documentation for supplier affiliation (Forms, Questionnaires, Banking Information, Insurance Certificates).
- Provide status and follow ups to internal clients (stakeholders).
- Proactively work with Procurement Buyers, Contracts Manager, Suppliers and Stakeholders.
- Keep an updated tracker form.
- Pull insurance reports from the procurement system.
- Outstanding communication skills in English
- Intermediate to advanced excel knowledge
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Proactive Client and Supplier Management.
Timetable: Monday to Friday; 9 am to 6 pm. Belgrano. CABA.
Good salary/ Friendly young team/ Birthday & Xmas bonus/ Performance Award / Medical care/ Home office day/ Excellent job climate