At New Talent, we are looking for our Client, an Important Multinational Services Company, an Accounting Supervisor to join the Global Service Center in Buenos Aires, focused on providing high quality services to its internal clients around the world.
Role Purpose: The Record-to-Report (R2R) Supervisor - Accounting will oversee day-to-day operations of the accounting team and be substantially involved in all aspects of accounting operations, including staffing, training, professional development, client communications and work allocation.
Skills: Strong analytical skills, Solid understanding of GAAP, IFRS and general accounting principles, Excellent time management and organizational skills, Ability to perform at the highest levels in a fast paced ever-changing work environment and successfully adapt to changing priorities and work demands, Openness for Intercultural Collaboration.
Academic Credentials: Relevant University degree, preferably in BA or BS in Accounting, Finance or other Business discipline, CPA or equivalent certification is a plus
Language level: Fluent in spoken and written English and Spanish; Ability to perform all role responsibilities in fluent written and spoken English and Spanish is a prerequisite
· Minimum of 3 years in a relevant field (Professional Services Firm and/or Shared Service Centre is preferred).
· Strong experience in a relevant field (professional services firm and/or shared service center is preferred) with experience in a supervisory role
· Responsible for the timely and accurate execution of the financial close activities in accordance with the closing schedules and the established guidelines.
· Responsible for the Center's accounting team's compliance with the Firm's standard processes and procedures
· Responsible for ensuring an accurate delivery of the Record to Report Catalogue services within the agreed upon service level agreements
· Provide input on achieving efficiencies within the accounting processes
Working day: Full Time / Permanent.
It offers: Excellent Contracting Conditions and Important Benefits
We request to send your CV in Spanish and English.We wait for your postulation!