1. Prepare Statutory Financial Statements of companies of the region.
2. Identify accounting GAAPs between corporate and statutory accounting standards.
3. Analyze Financial Statements and proactively raise audit risks and issues.
4. Be able to discuss with auditors and support statutory or group audits.
5. Cooperate with tax managers to calculate and review income tax provision and deferred income tax.
Professional Knowledge Requirement:
1. Certified Public Accountant degree.
2. Strong Accounting background.
3. Experience in IFRS and tax accounting. (Audit firms or Shared Services Center will be value added).
4. Regional experience will be a plus.
Proactive, independent, problem solver, enthusiastic, willing to learn.
Fluent in English (oral & written skills) - Upper intermediate level and up.
Skilled in MS Office, Hyperion and Oracle (not exclusive).
• Competitive base payment
• Annual incentive award (bonus)
• Mobile plan’s reimbursement
• Recognition & Award Programs
• International Assignments