We are looking for a Sr. Accounting Analyst for the start up of an Shared Service Center.
We are looking for proactive, independent and enthusiastic people who have skills to develop in a dynamic environment.
Among the responsibilities of the position are:
• Register journal entries in SAP: bank commissions, interest, salaries, accommodations, etc.
• Perform bank reconciliations on a weekly basis and present them to the local office to be able to act jointly on the pending items
• Perform account reconciliations and resolve reconciliation items in a timely manner
• Perform end of period activities in accordance with financial closing schedules
• Respond to inquiries in the market and make accounting adjustments as necessary
• Provide support for internal and external financial audits
• Actively participate in the company's KT (knowledge transfer) processes and prepare the necessary instructions in order to correctly document the activities transferred to the center
• Degree in Accounting or advanced students of the last year of the career.
• Advanced English level
• Advanced Excel handling
• Strong understanding of GAAP, IFRS and general principles
Workplace: Puerto Madero
Work shift: from 9 a.m. at 6 p.m
We offer an attractive benefits package and direct contracting with the company.