At New Talent, we are looking for our Client BM Global Services Buenos Aires (Important Multinational Professional Services Company in the process of Start up in Buenos Aires, Argentina), to join the Global Service Center in Buenos Aires focused on providing high quality services to its internal clients around the world.
We are looking for students with a strong customer service.
Skills: Proactive, Analytical Ability, Responsible, Flexible, Optimistic, Excellent Communication Skills, Ability to Solve Problems, Openness for Intercultural, Interaction.
Role Purpose: Provide local office end-to-end accounting services in compliance with the globally established policies and standard procedures in collaboration with in-market financial leadership.
· Students in Accounting, Finance or other Business discipline
· CPA or equivalent certification is a plus
· Preferential and valuable handling of SAP
Language level: Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
Work experience: Minimum of 2 years in a relevant field (professional services firm and/or Shared Service Centre is preferred)
Record journal entries in SAP for the assigned entities/regions in-line with the established Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
· Perform account reconciliations, including, bank reconciliations, balance sheet accounts, etc., and resolve the reconciling items in a timely manner.
· Perform period-end activities in accordance with the financial close schedules and the established guidelines.
· Respond to in-market queries and post accounting adjustments as required.
Full Time position
Excellent contracting conditions and important benefits
Please send your CV in Spanish and English.
We are waiting for your application!