If you are a service oriented person and have working experience in Incoming Tourism as Account Executive, we're looking for you.
We're looking for a Graduate in Tourism, with a minimum of two years of experience as Account Executive / Sales at Incoming Tour Operators. Knowledge about touristic destinations, products, and services in Argentina and Chile is required.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Understand customers booking/quotation requests and add value through suggestions and recommendations.
- Prepare trip quotations.
- Handle bookings with customers and coordination with multiple suppliers.
- Offering and suggesting alternative products.
- Quickly and proficiently answering clients' doubts and inquiries
- Cost controlling and special negotiation with suppliers.
- Handling allotments.
- Assistance to the operative department with any daily urgency.
- Being friendly and communicative to talk with travelers if the occasion demands so.
It is fundamental to have knowledge of the industry's technical vocabulary and an advanced written and spoken English level (mandatory). Knowledge of Ycix system and other languages (German, French) will be appreciated.